Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do unto others….

baytree logo The Golden Rule…we have heard about it many times. As a Century 21 real estate professional I am partial to “gold” anyway.

Real estate, whether buying or selling, involves others. And, like many things in life, it is all about relationships and respect.

As a seller, disclose everything – period. If your home has problems, go ahead and let everyone know.

As a buyer, respect the seller’s time and property. Look but don’t touch!

Buying and selling real estate is more than just a business transaction. It is a significant life change for most. It is a significant financial transaction for most. It is a time of stress for most.

As a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida, I practice the Golden Rule and strive to minimize the stress for my clients. If I can assist you in any way, please let me know.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.

Please read my blogs at www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com and at www.gwatersc21.activerain.com.

No comments: