Friday, November 6, 2009

My Buyer can't see your Viera Florida house and it is your fault!

I was trying to schedule showings for a local Viera neighborhood yesterday. I ran across one listing that said in the agent remarks “24 hours noticed required for showings.”

So I thought…

if my clients want to buy a house today they can not do it but they can do it tomorrow if I call you and tell you that we want to do it tomorrow … but since we are on a tight schedule I can not do it so I can reassure you we will not see your house tomorrow because we are buying a house today.


Did your listing agent tell you that this was not the flexibility required to sell your Viera home in this buyer's market? As long as you know and are OK with it.....

If you are seriously trying to sell your house then it requires some flexibility for showings. I can see a two hour notice even possibly three hours. Interested in buying or selling a home in Viera or Suntree, Florida, call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.