Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Water Front is not always a Lake or River Front!

I see a lot of homes advertised in Brevard County Florida as water front when in reality they are in front of a pond. Actually a retention pond which is just a drainage pond!

I receive quite a few calls about the good deals on water front homes in Brevard County, Florida. [Don't get me wrong - there are excellent bargains!]

Water front is not always a lake, a river or even a canal.

In real estate, just as in life, you get what you pay for! If you are interested in water front property in Brevard County, Florida, let me know and I will send you some listings and information.   

Be sure to specify if you want pond front, lake front, beach front, Indian River front, canal front...so many to choose from!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.  Email me at gwatersc21@aol.com or call me directly at 321-693-3850 or 321-255-2600 (office).