Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can a Real Estate Agent Show Someone Else’s Property?

I had the title question [Can a Real Estate Agent Show Someone Else’s Property?] put to me last week by someone who had a friend interested in a particular property.

The answer: YES!

I always make a point of explaining that the listing agent (or the builder’s representative in that new construction model home) all represent their client – THE SELLER!

If you are considering buying a house in Brevard County, Florida, get your own real estate agent.  

Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me if I can assist you in any way. 

Please visit my blog Florida Homes for Sale for additional information on buying or selling a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida. 

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida, working with buyers and sellers along Florida's Space Coast.