Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If Your Home Has Been For Sale For Over 500 Days….Wake Up!

As I was researching a few articles for my blog Florida Homes for Sale I ran across several listings that have been on the market for more than 500 days. 

My advice to these sellers (although I was not asked!)…Give Up! 

The reason I say throw in the towel..not a single price modification yet! 

A house that is on the market for more than several months, even in this market, is either (a) way overpriced, (b) has some latent problem associated with the property itself, or (c) access for showing appointments is restricted by limited hours, owner must be present, no lock box etc. 

In a buyers market it is best to not place any property for sale unless you are serious! 

If you are seriously considering selling your Viera or Suntree home, call me, please!