Friday, October 8, 2010

No, You Can Not Pay Me a Finder’s Fee for Finding You a Tenant.....

 An “acquaintance” knows I am a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida.  She knows I even have a web site and another blog.  See here – Florida Homes for Sale and Florida Homes and Condos For Sale.

So she asks me “the question.”   Can you find me a tenant for my house and I will give you $200.

Sorry, I can’t!

You see, as a Florida licensed real estate agent I must receive all my compensation through my broker, Century 21 Baytree Realty.  And, even if I (could and) did find you a tenant at $200 how much would I have left after everyone including the government gets finished….less than $100!

If you want me to find you a tenant let me list your house in the Brevard MLS system, post it on www.postlets.com, www.craigslist.com, www.oodle.com, www.livedeal.com, www.realtor.com, www.century21.com, www.activerain.com, www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com, www.localism.com, and well – you get the picture!   Let's do it the right way!

If you are in Viera. Suntree, Rockledge or Cocoa, Florida and you are looking for an honest and hardworking real estate agent, call me at 321-693-3850.  Anyone can say they are honest and hardworking – let me prove it! 

Gary L. Waters, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida – a professional Florida licensed real estate agent serving Brevard County, Florida.  Email me!