Friday, August 21, 2009

Brevard existing home sales rise in July

The title of this post appears on an article at the Florida Today web site today.

The article states that sales were up in July 2009 over July 2008. The article states that 534 single family homes sold in July 2009.

Three weeks earlier on August 1, 2009 I posted an article discussing the July 2009 market where I stated there were 544 single family homes sold.

My preliminary estimate turns out to be a bit high – but still close.

If you want to know what is happening in the Brevard County real estate market, ask a real estate agent. Ask me. You do not need to wait and read about the market weeks or months later.

Gary Waters,Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge Florida.

Read my blogs at www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com and www.gwatersc21.activerain.com.