Monday, October 11, 2010

It Should Not Take AARP Magazine to Tell You...

As a fifty-something I read the AARP Magazine regularly. (Isn't it an American tradition once you reach the big five-oh?)

While reading the money section day I noticed it was about real esate.  As a real estate agent in Brevard County Florida I read the question.  Someone was selling, unsuccessfully, and asked the money columnist how to sell her house.

Her answer sounded like any other real estate agent around here: "First, set a realistic price."

When all is said and down, regardless of whether you are in Viera, Florida or Ontario, Canada, the answer to selling your house or condo will be the same...

First, set a realistic price!

If you are considering selling your Viera, Florida house or condo, call me at 321-693-3850 or email me.  Let's discuss what a realistic price is and how we can work together to get it!

Gary L. Waters PLLC, Realtor, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida