Friday, July 8, 2011

"Everyone knows you real estate agents are like car salesmen..."

He called me yesterday with questions regarding Heritage Isle, Viera's premier  55+ community

But first he prefaced his questions with the comment that he "did not want to be chased down because he called me because everyone knows real estate agents are like car salesmen - always bothering you."

I know how car sales folks are and it is for that reason I buy new cars about once a decade!

I did not get offended by his perception of real estate agents as I have heard it before - not in reference to me though!

I assured him I would not be bothering him.

If you have any questions whatsoever about buying and selling a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida, feel free to contact me. Here is what you can expect.
  • no cold calling,
  • return calls when asked and promptly if missed,
  • correspond by email if contacts prefer
  • don't chase people! [I prefer contact when possible via email as it does not "bother" people and is efficient.]

If you are looking for a resource for your Brevard County Florida real estate needs, call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me.

I am not here to twist your arm.  Buying a house is an individual decision.