Is the housing crisis over in Brevard County, Florida?
Let me see..
- Our residential housing inventory has dropped significantly over the years (now 3,020 vs. about 10,000 at the peak).
- Average sales prices have dropped and continue to drop although not as rapidly.
- Interest rates are low and have been for some time.
- The space shuttle program ended killing a lot of jobs.
- Sales volume has been steady although not booming.
- Most of my listings have been/are short sales.
- Most of my contracts have been/are short sales.
When you are ready to buy or sell a house or condo in Brevard County Florida, call me especially the areas of Viera, Suntree and Rockledge.