Sunday, May 11, 2008

A $60,000 DOLLAR REDUCTION - OH WOW!

I saw an MLS entry today that had a price reduction. The comments exclaimed and proclaimed this huge price reduction. I have to saw a really sarcastic ------ wow! Why?

Because this home is on my street. Because I knew this home was overpriced when it was listed. Is it priced right? In this market. I believe it is now.

Price is the most important component in real estate marketing. If it is not priced right, it will go un-seen! OK, it may be seen to make the others look like a good (at least better) deal!

Want to sell that Viera, Rockledge or Suntree home? Price it right from the get-go. There is a "golden period" when a new listing hits the streets and gets the most attention.

It is shameful to miss the "golden period" by being skipped over....and believe me, at almost $4 bucks a gallon folks are not going to waste gas seeing an overpriced listing!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty Melbourne, Florida -

Selling Suntree, Melbourne, Rockledge, Viera.

No comments: