Monday, December 28, 2009

As long as you are talking

I have worked with plenty of buyers of real estate in Brevard County Florida over the past six years and I have found out one thing always works…

as long as you make an offer that is not insanely low, you have the possibility of buying the house you want!

Negotiation skills are important in all real estate transactions.

After all, the purchase of a home is probably the most significant outlay of money that a person may ever make.

[notice I did not say investment…’twas intentional!]

If you are considering buying or selling real estate in Brevard County Florida, let me know…

I know a great real estate professional who is ready to work with you!

©Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Email me at agent@moving2brevard.com.

Read my blog at www.brevard-homes-for-sale.com.