Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need a real estate agent in Baytree? Hire me, Hire me!

As per my routine I was reading Internet postings this morning and it occurred to me how many real estate agents in Brevard County, Florida advertise only one way.

It is mostly hire me, hire me!

Choosing a real estate agent in Brevard County, especially if your home is in one of the exclusive communities like Baytree Golf Course, Duran Golf Club or even Heritage Isle, requires you choose an agent who knows your specific neighborhood.

Sure, real estate knowledge is critical but nothing beats local knowledge.

  • Need an agent who knows Baytree Golf Course communities, hire me!
  • Need an agent who knows Heritage Isle, the 55+ community in Viera, hire me!
  • Need a real estate agent who knows the Duran communities, hire me!

We (myself and my Associates) are your local experts in Brevard County!

Read my blogs at www.brevard-homes-for-sale.com and www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Email me at agent@moving2brevard.com or call me at 321-693-3850.