Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Viera Florida Homes for Rent - Rockledge Florida Homes for Rent

It is not that I have anything against renters been there myself!

But I do limit my rental properties to the areas of Viera, Suntree and Rockledge because the time and investment does not provide a reasonable return on my time.
 
When I explain this to those seeking to find a home to rent they understand.

If they are looking in an area where I do not work  I gladly forward them the rental listings and provide the name of the listing agent!

Still if the desired target area is well defined as well as the property and budget requirements I will happily assist those looking to rent a home in Viera or Rockledge.

If you are looking for a home to rent in Viera and Rockledge, Florida, send me an email.  I will be happy to forward listings to you!