Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Competitive Listings are like Good Fishing Holes...that is where the action is!

I stopped by Heritage Isle one of the premier 55+ communities  in Viera, Florida earlier this week to pick up some floor plans to mail to an out of state buyer.

While there I found myself waiting in line while buyers were placing their order (choosing colors, etc) for a new construction home.  I always take advantage of an opportunity to view the model homes so while waiting I walked though one and saw another four or five people.

All of this activity is a good thing!

Yes, the real estate market is changing.

fishingI was showing a new foreclosure listing last week and had four other agents and their clients show up within a half hour of our appointment.

Again, a lot of activity is a good thing.

Before my buyer could decide that the foreclosure was worth an offer there were five offers and one accepted. 

The real estate market is changing has changed.

As I head out this morning to show homes to prospective buyers in from Chicago I wonder if we will run into more folks at the homes we are viewing.

As I said, a lot of activity is a good thing for sellers.

Good listings are like good fishing holes...that is where the action is!

When you decide to sell your Viera, Florida home make it the center of activity!