Brevard County Residential Report for March 2015 Compared to March 2014:
- Closed Sales increased 21.9% in March 2015 with 942 units sold (773 in March 2014 2014).
- New Pending Sales are up 49.7%.
- New Listings are down -3.6%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 13.6% to $150,000 compared to a year ago, which was $132,000.
- Median Days on the Market are down -40.0% to 30 days vs. 50 days last year.
- Months’ Supply of Inventory is down -11.5% to three months
- Traditional Sales are up 34.2% with a median sales price of $169,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 1.5%, with a median sales price of $102,000.
- Short Sales are down -34.9% with a median sale price of $112,450.