Here is a summary of the Brevard County Townhouse/Condo market activity in May 2015 compared to May 2014:
- Closed Sales were up 3.5% in May 2015 with 237 units sold compared to 229 in May 2014.
- Pending Sales were up 11.1%.
- New Listings - down -5.4%.
- Median Sales Prices were up 22.9% to $145,000 compared to a year ago ($118,000).
- Median Days on the Market were down 18.4% - 40 days compared to May 2014's 49 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory went down 24.9% to 4.1 months compared to May 2014, which was 5.4 months.
- Traditional/Fair Market Value Sales were up 14.1% with a median sales price of $147,250.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales went down 35.4% with a median sales price of $98,500.
- Short Sale Closings stayed the same with a median sale price of $204,000.