Thursday, November 10, 2016

Elections and Life....

To paraphrase the Serenity Prayer "Change the things you can, accept the things you can't."  This came to mind this morning as I watched reports of protesters dissatisfied with the election results.

And to those college students skipping class...the rest of it goes like  " and the wisdom to know the difference."

There have been fifteen presidential elections during my lifetime.  Although I have been mistakenly thought of as old I was not old enough to vote in all of them.

But I have voted in every one ever since I became of age.
 
Relax, boys and girls, here is the secret to surviving afterward.....
 
After every one of those elections the sun came out.   And it will tomorrow as well.
 
Relax.  Take a deep breath. 
 
Hurry back to class.  Get back to work... 
 
If you are ready to buy or sell a house in Melbourne, Florida, call or text me at 321-693-3850.

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net