Thursday, January 28, 2010

55+ communities in Viera Florida – a place to live!

As a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida I have sold and visited several of the Brevard County 55+ communities through the years.

As I approach 55 years old in about 5 months, I will be “qualified” to live in a 55+ community like Heritage Isle in Viera.

So, what do folks do when they move to a place like Heritage Isle?

The answer – LIVE!

I am not saying these are party animals but they do enjoy a rather active lifestyle.

For information on the active lifestyle offered at Heritage Isle in Viera (Melbourne), Florida, just let me know. Call me at 321-693-3850 drop me an email at agent@moving2brevard if you prefer email contact.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, working exclusively with Century 21 Baytree Realty on a referral basis.