Monday, January 25, 2010

What is my Brevard County house worth?

A house in Brevard County, Florida (or any place else) is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it! There I said it.

But not all sellers believe it.

Your neighborhood location is key to determining value! After all, they say "location, location, location!"

Although there may be subtle differences in maintenance and features (like a pool, you are not going to get a significantly different price than others that have sold in your neighborhood.

So, when listing your house for sale, consider what is on the market in the immediate area as well as what has recently sold in the immediate area.

If you would like information on home prices anywhere in Brevard County, Florida including Viera, Suntree, Palm Bay, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Rockledge, let me know.

I can be reached by email to agent@moving2brevard.com or call me at 321-693-3850.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, working exclusively with the Realtors of Century 21 Baytree Realty. Call me at 321-693-3850.

Read my blog Observations from a Viera Florida Estate Agent for tips on marketing your Viera, Suntree, or Cocoa Beach home (any Brevard County area!).