Thursday, January 14, 2010

There are better choices for pain...

Over the past couple of weeks Brevard County, Florida has been dealing with some pretty unseasonably cold weather. For those in other parts of the country, our cold snap is not really that severe but twenty-five degrees is cold.

On my way to the dentist a couple of days ago I saw a runner out taking a cold morning dash. I thought to myself about the pain of cold air rushing into the lungs.

Seems to me, if you want pain, why not go to the dentist!

It is very similar to to the pain some folks choosing to sell their Viera, Suntree or Melbourne, Florida home during this buyer's market may experience.

The process of selling is not always easy and without bumps - even when a property is priced right.

So when a seller (even FSBOs) overprices their house or condo for the market, they will inevitably feel a bit of pain as they see other properties in their Viera neighborhood sell while they just keep their fingers crossed hoping for someone with money to ring the doorbell!

If you are considering selling your Brevard County, Florida home, consider the pain you my experience if you price too high for the market.

Call me (321-693-3850) or email agent@moving2brevard.com if I can assist in any way.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, Rockledge, Florida. I work closely with Century 21 Baytree so you are in good hands...Sorry Allstate!