Friday, January 15, 2010

As long as one has a stable job in Brevard County, Florida…

As long as one has a stable job, not moving for 3-5 years, this could be a good time to buy a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida!

Interest rates are hovering around, although a bit over, the 5% mark at this time.

Some prognosticators say interest rates will rise as government spending increases. None of us has a crystal ball so all we know is interest rates are good now!

Home prices are attractive right now in Brevard County Florida. Although there is no expectation that values will increase substantially in the near future, the prices do make it tempting to purchase now.

If you are considering whether or not to purchase a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida, check out the prices. I can email you some listings.

If you are new to the area or the home buying process, feel free to ask me anything.

If you are a first time buyer and have questions about the first time home buyer program, ask me.

If you are needing direction in the mortgage process or have home insurance questions, ask me.

Make me your one-stop real estate resource point in Brevard County, Florida.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, Rockledge Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email agent@moving2Brevard.com.

Please read my other blogs Observations of a Viera Florida Real Estate Agent, Florida Homes for Sale, and Brevard County Real Estate Information as well as visiting my web site www.moving2brevard.com.