Monday, January 4, 2010

Get it closed – regardless!

MCj04352430000[1] The focus is closing the deal - not service! OK, I relent - enough service to get the deal closed!

Do I agree with the approach? Nope!

When you select your real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida, choose carefully. Almost all real estate agents get paid when you buy, sell, lease or whatever – after the deal is closed!

However, you want must have a real estate agent who puts your interest at the forefront of the transaction. You need a real estate agent who is there each step of the way explaining the process and looking out for you.

As a seller you need a real estate agent who has a defined marketing plan and who provides you with updates – not someone who places a sign out front!

If you need a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida, call me. I may not be the real estate agent you choose but you never know!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email agent@moving2brevard.com.

Read my blogs www.brevard-homes-for-sale.com and www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com.