Thursday, January 7, 2010

Too cold for you up north? Move to Florida!


Although it was 28 this morning when I took my Boston Terrier, Diesel Dog, for his walk I did not fret. Why?

For I know that next week the temps will be back normal!

Looking at the national weather update on The Weather Channel I wondered if folks up north can say the snow is gone for the year?

If you need a winter or second home in central Florida, drop me an email to agent@moving2brevard.com and let me show you what is for sale.

This really is a great time to buy in Viera, Suntree and Rockledge in central Brevard County, Florida!

Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region. Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community such as Heritage Isle, a golf course community such as Baytree National Golf Links or water front, give me a call!

Read my blog Florida Homes for Sale, Moving to Brevard County, Florida, and Brevard County Florida Real Estate Information.