Friday, March 27, 2009

Be a good real estate customer

Being a good customer....some think any customer is good. In some businesses that may be true.

As a real estate agent working with buyers and sellers in the Viera and Rockledge Florida area, I have a few, although not many, expectations of my customers.

What do I expect of my clients?

  • Be honest with yourself. If you are serious, know what you really can afford, what you really need, what you really can live without…
  • Be honest with me. Go ahead and tell me how you really feel. When we visit property, if you don’t like it, tell me! If you like it, tell me. If I am not showing you what you want to see, tell me!
  • Be honest with your lender. Go ahead and open up about your income and debt status. No surprises means a better chance of closing!
  • Be considerate. When you visit someone’s home, don’t touch personal belongings. Like mom said – look but don’t touch!

No, I do not have unreasonable expectations of my customers – only honesty, consideration and respect. Easy!

If you are in the market for a real estate professional in Rockledge, Suntree or Viera, Florida, let's talk - Gary Waters, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida, 321-693-3850.