Friday, March 27, 2009

A Real Estate Seller’s Prayer…

100_4337 Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray these short sales be ….gone!

I was reviewing the listings in a subdivision down the street from my office in Rockledge, Florida. The subdivision is called Phillips Landing and it is primarily homes built after 2004.

100_4338 In fact, there is new construction continuing and lots of wide open water front lots remaining.

I remember a few years ago when many of the homes were selling in the $300,000s. The times have changed!

100_4343 As of today there are 11 active listings with 8 of these short sales! The short sale prices range from $137,900 to $239,900.

And the three active listings…all new construction by the developer.

But things are moving along as 3 of the 4 homes under contract this month are short sales!

If you would like information on Phillips Landing in Rockledge, Florida, please let me know. Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.