Monday, March 2, 2009

Buyers are stirring....

Over the past week I have had more buyer inquires than in the previous several months combined!

Is this the spring thaw or what?

I believe it is the result of several different factors. Such as

  • Folks who have seen the prices become so attractive!
  • Perhaps it is a response (for some, anyway) to President Obama’s first time home buyer credit incentive.
  • It is a because some have visited and seen what Heritage Isle and the other 55+ communities in the central Brevard County area have to offer.
  • Finally, perhaps it is a response to interest rates that are quite attractive.
Regardless of the reason, it is good news for the market.

If you are considering buying or selling in the Rockledge, Viera and Suntree areas of Brevard County, Florida, please give me a call. I would welcome a chance to be your Realtor of Choice.

Gary Waters, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com.

Please read my other blog at http://www.gwatersc21.activerain.com/.

No comments: