Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Don’t convert your property to a rental yet

I don’t follow all the stats on rental rates in the Brevard County, Florida real estate market. After all, I work with buyers and sellers of residential property and do not function as a property manager.

So, why would I recommend an owner not rent out their property just yet? For a selfish reason – I had a buyer for that condo of yours!

Actually, I am working with a buyer looking for a fair deal in The Ventura at Turtle Creek condo community in Rockledge.

Just when you find the property that you think will work – it is rented!

If you are an owner of a condo in The Ventura at Turtle Creek, have a great view that is not the parking lot, in very nice condition, and ready to sell, please contact me. By the way, there are several on the market at this time but they are overpriced in my opinion!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email agent@moving2brveard.com.