Monday, October 26, 2009

My listings always sell....

Yesterday I was in one of the local drug stores and I overheard a lady say "you always have it in stock, unless you are out."


ALWAYS




I thought to myself that it sounded a lot like "I am always on time, unless I am late." Of course there is another option - being early.

Anyway, as a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida I list houses for sale as well as work with buyers especially in the Viera and Suntree Florida areas.

I am always looking for something to write about on this blog or one of my others such as
Florida Homes for Sale so I thought...

My listing always sell, unless nobody buys them!

Nah, I don't think so.

The truth is not all of my listings sell.

But I do everything in my power to sell them for the price you want, with the terms that are most favorable for you, and in a time frame that meets your needs!



Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region. Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community, a golf course community or water front, give me a call!