Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a Florida Native Can Learn From the Snow Up North!

Florida and snow usually do not appear in the same conversation although it has happened once this winter! Until I entered the U.S. Navy at age 20, I had never seen real cold or snow!

Things changed when I had the good fortune of living in Frederick, Maryland for several years. Snow quickly became a part of the winter lifestyle.

Dealing with the snow taught me two valuable lessons - maintain patience and keep a positive attitude!

When it snowed sometimes you had to modify your schedule.  Sometimes you had to be patient  (they will plow your street eventually)!

As a seller of a condo or house in Viera Florida, the same lessons can be applied. Be positive and enthusiastic about the process! 

You will get a buyer.  Real estate buyers are looking in Brevard County, Florida!  Be patient while your real estate agent does his job!

If you are considering selling a house or condo in Brevard County, especially Suntree, Viera and Rockledge, please contact me.

Let me show you how we can help you!  Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, Rockledge Florida working exclusively with Century 21 Baytree Realty!

Read my blog Observations of a Viera Florida Real Estate Agent for more information on Brevard County, Florida.