Monday, February 15, 2010

You’re Buying a House not a Casket!


I have been involved in both of these transactions and they are not the same!  These events should evoke and involve a different set of emotions.

I have written several times about the home buying process and how it should not be an emotional decision.  While that is true it is not necessary to restrict yourself from having a bit of fun in the process!

You can relax, have some light conversation, have lunch for some local “taste," even laugh and still remain a serious home buyer!

Contact me if I can help you in any way. I am serious about your goal but we can still enjoy our time together!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Bucci Realty, Rockledge Florida working exclusively with the Realtors of Century 21 Baytree Realty. Email me at agent@moving2brevard.com or call me directly at 321-693-3850.

Read my blog Florida Homes for Sale for information and tios on buying and selling real estate in Brevard County, Florida.