Monday, July 5, 2010

A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is not as difficult as accepting the results...

Amazing how many folks want to have a free market analysis which I offer to anyone who calls me, yet are unwilling to accept my analysis results.  I should not be surprised, after all, many go for second and third opinions when they dislike what the doctor reports!

Sometimes getting the answer you want is providing a disservice and not in your best interest.  Perhaps this is the case when a prayer is not answered the way one wishes!

If you are getting ready to sell your Viera, Suntree or Rockledge, Florida house and would like a free market analysis, call me or send me an email.  If you are considering selling as a FSBO (For Sale By Owner) I will help you out as well.

A comparative market analysis is not difficult but sometimes the acceptance of the results is......

Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.