Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why Choose to Live in Brevard County, Florida?

I came here 15 years ago for a job. I had been retired from the U.S. Navy about a year and found living in Maryland too cold!  [Disclaimer: Maryland is not that cold, just a Florida native!]

For me I guess it is the climate, no state taxes, close to the beaches...not sure!  I think I could sell that pretty easily!

Now when you get ready to sell your Viera or Suntree house, answer these questions.

  • Why would someone want to live in your house?  
  • Why would someone want to live in your neighborhood?
The answers to these questions should be a critical part of any marketing plan.  Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me to discuss how I can market your Suntree, Viera or Melbourne, Florida house or condo. 

Buyers, call me to assist you in your search for your new home! Remember the sellers pay the buyer's agent! 

Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.

Read my blog Florida Homes for Sale  and Florida Homes and Condos for Sale for more information about Brevard County Florida real estate.