Monday, August 2, 2010

Heard Myself Saying "I'll take a Double."

Could I have been speaking of a mixed drink?  Nope...no hard liquor for me.  Could it have been one of them latte things at Starbucks?  Doubtful as I am a traditional coffee drinker.

It was just a comment about baseball.  No, I am not a player.  But I have watched and heard enough interviews through the years to know that many professional ballplayers want a homer at every bat but will take double!


It is all about attitude.

It is all about expectations. 

"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run." - Babe Ruth


Nothing real estate here...but if you need a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida, call me at 321-693-3850 or email me.


Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.

Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community such as Heritage Isle, a golf course community such as Baytree National Golf Links or water front, give me a call!