Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why Not Call The Listing Real Estate Agent? Why Not Visit The Builder Model Without Your Own Real Estate Agent? Why You Need Your Own Real Estate Agent…

It is not very often I "surf" my own website.  This morning I spent some time looking over my web site, Moving to Brevard County.

There is some good information on my web site about buying and selling a house, choosing a real estate agent, checklists for moving and much more.

A couple of points that caught my eye. Such as the caution to get your own real estate agent  - not the guy or gal who has their name on the sign out front.  After all, they represent the seller - not you!

It is for the same reason one must not go to the builder model without having a real estate agent accompany them - they represent the builder - not the buyer!

If you are researching real estate in Brevard County, Florida, please check out my web site at www.moving2brevard.com for information that may be of assistance.  And feel free to contact me for additional information.

Gary L. Waters, PLLC, Realtor, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.