Monday, October 24, 2011

A Real Estate Fairy Tale in Brevard County, Florida

The Brevard County, Florida real estate market is good but the trend of declining prices may be coming to an end.   No one knows for sure although inventory is shrinking so demand may stabilize the prices.

Still I find it amazing how many contacts I receive from people who want to buy or sell with strings attached...

I have talked with potential sellers who "will sell" if I get XXX (a ridiculous amount).

Also, just this morning I traded emails with an interested out of town buyer who "will buy" for the right price (want we all!).  The catch here was they wanted a castle for the price of a thatched hut!

Of course we do not really have castles in Brevard County but we do have thatched huts - usually near a tiki bar over on Cocoa Beach!

The Brevard County, Florida real estate market is very attractive - call me for free listings.