Saturday, May 5, 2012

Questions about selling your Brevard County, Florida home? Sure I will do it over the phone….


I received an inquiry from someone considering selling their Viera home (Melbourne, Florida). 

Actually they had several questions and, like most people these days, was a bit short on time.  Besides they were not ready to sell right now but maybe in six to eight months.

Still they had questions about the process so they called.

Apparently some real estate agents in the Viera area insisted they schedule an appointment to see the house (and get a foot in the door). 

I answered their questions over the phone.  The husband was considering a job change to the northeast.  Nothing had materialized yet so I just gave them the answers they were seeking.  Besides I know their neighborhood and in this case was actually familiar the homes for sale on the same street. 

And I left them with all my contact information.  I followed up with an email with information about my web sites and blogs as well.

If the new job materializes I am confident they will call me to sell their Viera home.  And if they don’t, at least I have provided some help as well.

If you are considering selling your Viera, Florida home and have a question, want a market analysis or whatever...just ask me.