Viera, Florida is one of the premier targets for people relocating to central Florida.
Who is considering moving to Brevard County's Viera area?
- It could be snowbirds ready to buy that second home.
- It could be the folks who have decided to slow down and relax in one of the top notch 55+ communities like Heritage Isle.
- It could be the commuter who wants to live in Florida although they work all over the United States. After all, Orlando International Airport is only about 40 miles away!
- It could be the Kennedy Space Center worker or the Patrick Air Force Base staffer who is looking for an easy commute with great neighborhoods offering excellent schools for their family. Viera High School is among the newest and best in Brevard County, Florida!
- It could be the investor looking for condos or homes to invest in as a rental property. It seems rental rates and demand have been increasing lately.
- It could be you....