Thursday, August 16, 2012

Want to buy a home in Florida? Want to buy a home in Viera? Want to buy a home in Suntree?

One house, one time.  OK, maybe a few houses, one time. 

One of the keys (really the primary key) to the home purchase process is finance.   After all, unless one has the ability to purchase why look?

So, if you are considering a move to Brevard County, Florida and want to see a house (or two) call me.  I would welcome a chance to work with you.

I will probably ask you about finances at some point early on.   If you have not yet obtained a mortgage pre-approval I will still show you a house or two.  If you say you are a cash buyer I will still show you a house or two.

I will not allow a simple yet key part of the process stop us before we even get started!

And, once we have done this, I will guide you toward the next step - discovering the finances and your ability to purchase.