Sunday, October 21, 2012

Gallop Survey Rates Ethics of Members of Congress at all time low… At least I am not a politician!

What does it say when your profession is rated just below bankers and right above lawyers in the most recent Gallop Poll based on honesty and ethical standards

You could say well it is number 11 of 21 professions, right?   You could say well we are above the Members of Congress and car salespeople, right?

But that does not say much!

The reality is consumer opinion of real estate agents will only change over timeone interaction at a time.

I am here in Brevard County, Florida serving Brevard realty needs one client at a time.  I am providing ethical professional real estate service one client at a time… let me show you service above the rest!

When you are ready to sell your Brevard County, Florida home, call me at 321-693-3850.