Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why not choose the brand name?

I ran into an a "friend of a friend" who had recently placed his home up for sale with a small local office. I asked why he did not list it with one of the big brands? [This was a curiosity thing - no intent to interfere.]

Since I am a real estate agent with a "big brand" [Century 21] I was curious. His response - the smaller office was not as costly.

I have nothing against the small mom and pop independent offices. However, the cost to seller does not vary a great deal from "big brand" to pop's real estate!

So, if you are considering selling in Viera, Suntree and Rockledge, I would welcome a chance to discuss my marketing plan with you before you decide.

In the end you may very well choose pop's realty but you may be surprised about the services offered by me and Century 21 Baytree Realty.

And first time home buyers...you do not have to pay me a thing to be your buyer's agent.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com.

Please read my other blog at http://www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com/.