Sunday, February 1, 2009

Know Your Demographics....

I overheard an insurance agent yesterday discussing his marketing plans with an associate. I was not eve's dropping I assure you.

His remark that caught my ear - "35 to 54 years old, that's my target demographic." He knows who his potential buyers are. As a seller, do you know who your market is?

More importantly, as a seller interviewing potential real estate agents, ask then "Do you know who my potential buyer is?"

If they are somewhat knowledgeable of the market they will have an answer to that query.

Now the most important query..."If I hire you. what is your plan to reach that demographic?"

I have my answers to those questions. Want to know them? Please give me a call if you are considering selling your Viera, Suntree, Rockledge and central Brevard County Florida home.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com.

Please read my other blogs at http://www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com/ and www.activerain.com/blogs/gwatersc21. Visit my web site at http://www.moving2brevard.com/.