A few other comments that are…well, you tell me.
- ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Duh…in this market, this is not a secret.
- Home includes the Lot. If it is not an RV, then this is another common assumption.
- This is NOT a short sale. This price is so good we must have an explanation!
- HOME COULD BE REALLY NICE WITH SOME WORK! Let’s see…you mean it ain’t so nice in its present condition?
- The owner purchased this home and put $20k plus in upgrades. His loss is your gain? Many upgrades are not really enticing to buyers...not a big return on the investment here!
- The half bath is pool-ready. Does that mean it has a really big bath tub?
Most of these are innocent comments. And, besides, the real estate agent has to write something. Of course, I always figured that “great price, must see” works for them all!
This post was written a little tongue in cheek. The real estate market encompasses many emotions - humor, joy, sadness, disappointment. Today I choose humor!
If I am selling your Viera home, I will avoid humor - until we have it sold, I promise! Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.