Sunday, September 9, 2012

Real Estate is Local–Want to know about Brevard County, Florida Real Estate? Ask a local real estate agent!

It is probably one of the most overused phrases in real estate.  You know the one…”Real estate is about three things – location, location, and location.”

And the one who knows about location is a local real estate estate expert!

In Brevard County, Florida I consider myself a location (and relocation) expert.

I consider it a compliment when folks considering relocating to Brevard County, Florida call or send me emails with questions about the local real estate market, school system or just about anything else.

I also consider it an honor when the local newspaper calls me for my view when they prepare articles for their real estate section.

I was quoted again today.  Hey, its not the NY Times or Wall Street Journal but real estate is local.

Today's article focused on optimism in the Brevard County real estate market. 

"Activity is strongest in the lower price ranges, mostly $100,000 to $200,000. Buyers are seeing more houses draw multiple offers, and they’re getting the message that they need to make a serious bid if they’re interested, said Gary Waters, Realtor for Century 21 Baytree."
Waters encourages po­tential sellers to take heart in the buying side of the equation. Even if they sell for less than the market value of several years ago, they can take advantage of low interest rates and low prices when they buy a replacement home."
If you are considering relocating to Brevard County, Florida whether its a 55+ community in Viera, a beach side condo in Satellite Beach or even some acreage where you can keep your horse, call me if I can help in any way.