Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Secret to Selling Your House

Okay, maybe it is not really the key to selling your house but it is the key to successful business transactions.  And selling a house is a major business transaction!

It is a simple thing - being accessible.

For a Brevard County, Florida home seller accessible means allowing the prospective buyer to view your home on the buyer's schedule (within reason, of course).

Accessible means having a real estate agent who is available when there is an issue or a question from the seller or a buyer's agent.  Accessibility does not mean telephone only but includes emails, text messages, Facebook messages, direct tweets on Twitter, a face to face meeting if needed or whatever is desired or required. 

Accessible means having a real estate company available to schedule appointments and coordinate showings.

Accessible may not be the key to selling your house but it is important to me.  As a real estate agent in Brevard County the key to my business is being accessible.

The key to business success is contained in these words I read this morning from a frustrated shopper "the first person I talk to gets my business." 

When you are ready to sell your Viera, Suntree or Rockledge, Florida home, call me at 321-693-3850 and see if I am accessible.