Friday, July 31, 2015

For Sale By Owner - Managed Transaction Assistance Available in Melbourne, Florida

Regardless of whether it is a buyer's market or a seller's market there have always been a small percentage of home sellers who want to go it alone.   For varying reasons (although I think it is the perception of saving money) these home sellers do not feel the necessity to hire a full time real estate agent to handle selling their home. 

I understand that completely.

I also understand that there are times when these For Sale By Owner (FSBO) sellers want the assistance of a real estate professional in some type of limited capacity. 

I read an article this morning where a seller apparently told  a prospective buyer something like "I have sold many houses, know what you need to sing and can save you money!"

These words have probably been spoken by many FSBO sellers to prospective buyersAnd while the seller may have had some experience in the process I wonder about prospective buyers.  

I have worked with a lot of first time buyers as well as experienced buyers who have been confounded by the Florida home buying process beyond the basic offer, accept and close steps.   This can happen with experienced buyers relocating from other states as the process can vary considerably.

But there is help for FSBO sellers and buyers who want to buy from a FSBO seller.

 

Let me manage your for sale by owner real estate transaction.  My services will be completely fee based and determined by what you need from me.  This goes for sellers and buyers.

 

Buyers, if you are considering a for sale by owner home purchase, call me before you approach the owner.  I may be able to get the seller to cover your buyer agent fees.

 

Send me an email to discuss Waters Realty of Brevard's For Sale By Owner Managed Transaction Assistance services.

 

Gary L. Waters is a Florida licensed real estate broker and owner of Waters Realty of Brevard, LLC in Melbourne, Florida.  Call Gary directly at 321-693-3850.