Saturday, December 21, 2013

"Above All Do No Harm" - The "Hippocratic Oath" applies to this real estate agent as well.

The below article was recently posted on one of my other blogs.  It starts like this...
"No, I do not have a key hidden."   Maybe it should not surprise me after all these years.

I had a real estate agent from a property management company who was showing "one of their rentals" across the street from one of my listings call me this afternoon. The agent called to ask questions about the floor plan. I provided the information she was seeking. 

 Then she asked me the question about a hidden key. I was perplexed. Read the rest here.
This seemingly insignificant phone call reminded me of one of the most important things about being a Brevard County, Florida licensed real estate agent

Simply put...Above all do no harm. 

This short saying is probably recognized by many as being from the "Hippocratic Oath."  No I am not equating myself with a doctor.  But my commitment to my clients is no less.

As a Realtor® it applies to all I do when working with my customers.   As a real estate agent I am fortunate to be trusted by people, many of whom are complete strangers when we first meet, to assist them with what is very likely one of the most important financial undertakings of their life - the purchase or sale of a home in Brevard County, Florida.

If you are considering buying or selling a home in Florida,  I would welcome an opportunity to earn your trust.

Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me.    I am Gary L Waters, PLLC, Florida licensed real estate broker.

www.moving2brevard.com