Friday, December 6, 2013

Home Seller Tips: So it is not so "mauve-ilous!"

First impressions matter.  When I enter your home for an initial listing appointment, like prospective buyers, I make a quick assessment of your house.

That wall paper or mauve paint...wow!

But the first impression your home makes on me is not a deal killer.

I will almost certainly make recommendations fro preparing your home for the market.  And it will likely include a recommendation for a more neutral, less personalized wall color.

But the first impression you make on prospective buyers is not as easily dismissed.

What you want prospective buyers to remember are your home's positives like space, cleanliness, curb appeal, openness, updated appearance...not the "mauve-ilous" paint!

Painting is a simple fix.  Address it early so buyers can see its potential.

Considering selling your Viera, Florida home?  Call me at 321-693-3850 to discuss how I can work for you!  If you prefer, send me an email. Ask me for a free, no obligation market analysis.

agent@moving2brevard.com
 
Image courtesy of iconmac at FreeDigitalPhotos.net