- Why have a pre-listing inspection.
- The wrong way to be remembered.
- Which room deserves the most attention?
- Don't forget safety and security when selling your home.
- Show your home, not your everything.
- Minimize exposure to loss when selling your home.
- What should I do to get my house ready to sell?
- Should I leave some furniture in a vacant home?
- Selling your home is all about the "senses."
If a home has been properly priced for its condition, competition and location there should not be a lot of back and forth in the negotiation process.
Still some buyers will seek to justify an additional reduction in price for no apparent reason like "drop the price $5,000 because it was rained yesterday"
OK, that is a bit ridiculous but the point is buyers will seek a reduction for every little reason they can grasp.
As a seller, don't set yourself up for the list of "problems" and accompanying price reduction.
Prepare your home for sale before you ever have it "for sale." Buyers will look for justifications to deduct from the offer price.