Thursday, January 16, 2014

Timing the Real Estate Market

Which way are home prices headed?  I just saw a story on CNBC about the December 2013 increase in the consumer price index.  No surprise here.

Then I read a short article about how emotions about the economy influence decisions more than how the economy is really doing.

In an ideal world you buy when the prices are lowest and sell when the return is the highest. But few ever master the timing.

Further, life events don't always mirror the best timing.  Family circumstances change.  Births, deaths, employment changes, children growing older.

If your life circumstances have changed and you need to sell your Viera, Florida home, please give me a call.  If it is a short sale situation let me help.  If it is a re-location, I can help.

If you are considering a home purchase I suggest you focus on your needs and less about trying to time the market.

Ready to  buy or sell a home in Viera or Suntree, Florida?  Call me at 321-693-3850 if I can assist in any way.


agent@moving2brevard.com